This Stress Management course is a day course designed to help you and colleagues identify symptoms of stress and locate the source of stress. This course can show you how to be more aware of yourself and your surroundings and how to take an active role in caring for yourself and others in your workplace that may be affected by stress.
- Brief summary of the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and Workplace Guidance on Stress.
- Discussion on the way that stress can affect people
- The potential causes of stress in the workplace.
- Review and Identify the symptoms of stress.
- What are the factors that can influence workplace stress?
- The costs of stress in the workplace.
- Intervention and Management of stress in the workplace.
- Some office based exercises that can be employed to reduce stress on a repeated and on-going basis
- Perception of the working environment
- Work / Life balance
- Bigger Picture of the participant’s life
1-2 days in length